Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 1 July 2011

(some of the) Worst Songs Ever


  • Katrina and The Waves - Walking on Sunshine.
  • Sheryl Crow - the one about the parking lot.
  • Joss Stone
  • I'm Blue.
  • Macy grey
  • Livin' La Vida Loca - even read/writing it makes Ricky Martins annoying hips/voice come to mind.
  • I'm a believer
  • Winner Takes it All - Abba.
  • Anything by Meatloaf apart love on a dashboard light.
  • "I'm so Dizzy, my head is spinning".
  • My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion.
  • Chumbawamba.
  • Shania Twain 'That Don't Impress me Much'. Neither does this song love.
  • Manic Street Preachers
  • Love Generation - Bob Sinclair. A 'Shit Compilation Album' favourite
  • Lifted by Lighthouse Family
  • Theme tune to Sharky and George.


No comments:

Post a Comment