Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 3 June 2011

You know you are an adult when...


  • You have a husband.
  • You couldn't name any tracks in the top 10.
  • You wouldn't go to oxford street on a Saturday for all the money in the world. Ok, for 100 quid I would.
  • A 10 hour sleep fills me joy.
  • You put olives out when having people over for drinks.
  • You check your bank balance rather than dread potential rejection.
  • A handful of your clothes are beginning to 'come back round'.
  • Scented candles excite you.
  • You have uttered the words 'what kind of mortgage deal?'.
  • You can appreciate the beauty of nature without having had a spliff.
  • Most Olympians are younger than you.
  • You would be in the 'overs' category of X-factor.
  • You 'research' holiday destinations.
  • You are a member of a book club. And you actually talk about the book.
  • You say 'warehouse party' with the same tone / inflection that your granny says 'disco'. 
  • Friends getting pregnant is exciting not shocking.
  • You haven't eaten from a kebab shop in over a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment