Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Thursday 26 May 2011

Things Men should never wear


  • Dungarees.
  • Football shirts when not at/ playing football.
  • Bandannas
  • Running trainers when not running.
  • Big knots in their tie.
  • Excessively pointy shoes.
  • Timberland boots.
  • Those 'handy' trousers that unzip at the calf to become shorts.
  • Glasses unless required to enable vision.
  • Skiing hats that make you look as if you've got 'crazy' hair.
  • Jumpers slung round shoulders.
  • Jeans in an unusual wash.
  • Jeans that have been manufactured to appear distressed.
  • Anything with paint splashes on, except if performing DIY.
  • Any kind of bling.
  • Comedy dress shirts.
  • Comedy ties.
  • Ski/snowboarding pants when it snows in London. Wearing them on your commute to your dull job does not impress me.
  • Suits with wide shoulders.
  • Thumb rings. I loved in the 90's, now they repulse me.
  • Chinese symbol tattoos.
  • Tshirts with Disney characters on.
  • Beads of any description. Too 'gap ya'.
  • Those bodybalance bands.
  • Belts that look like they come belong to air stewards/ come free with an out fit.
  • Shirts that have a tshirt sewn in underneath.
  • Sandals. Flip flops yes, sandals no.
  • Ironic slogan tshirts. The irony is you look like a twat.
  • Neat/long nails. Creepy. 
  • Crocs.
  • Uggs.
  • Fleeces.

4 comments:

  1. fleeces are ok in my book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is Matt Pam's wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same about thumb rings!!
    WHY?

    ReplyDelete