Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 8 April 2011

Unusual things I enjoy doing...

  • Finishing or starting a packet/pot/carton of something . 
  • Checking for tan lines. 
  • Thinking I can guess who will get off at Waterloo and therefore give me their seat. 
  • Fridge management: buying exactly the right amount of ingredients for the week. 
  • Getting 8 hours sleep. 
  • Managing to get back to sleep once I've woken up. 
  • Picking dried on food on baking trays/ dishes. 
  • Eating vinaigrette with a spoon. 
  • Having more than 2 poos a day. 
  • Wearing new clothes. 
  • Starting new note pads. 
  • Finding a good pen. 
  • Reading every single bit of a magazine. 
  • Burning or melting stuff. 
  • Rearranging my bed room (more when I was a kid). 
  • Making lists. 
  • Researching stuff on the Internet and feeling like you've really got to the bottom of it. 
  • Writing headlines. 
  • Quizzes, even though I never know the answers
  • Putting on red lipstick even though it doesn't suit me. 
  • Getting a bit lost. 
  • Looking at maps. 
  • Plucking hairs from legs with my fingers. 
  • Planning a travelling outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment