Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Monday 11 April 2011

Laws/Rules I have broken:


  • Travelling on a train without a ticket.  The fact that they invented 'permit to travel' for 20p only encouraged us.
  • Buying/consuming drugs.
  • Buying alcohol underage. The one perk of being D cup aged 16.
  • Use of fake ID. Waiting in a queue repeating your 'date of birth' to yourself.
  • Knowingly carrying a bottle of water through airport security.
  • Stealing a double chocolate cookie every day of sixth form. I'd eat it on way round. I also put on a stone. 
  • Smoking fags in the non-smoking carriage of a train.
  • Driving under the influence of marijuana - feeling like you are driving in an arcade game, rather than on an actual real road.
  • Accomplice to shoplifting I knew my boyfriend had hidden that bouncy ball in my hood.
  • Stealing a cheese and ham baguette at Geneva airport. They asked me to pay at a different. I simply walked away 8 euros better off. 
  • Sex in a public place.
  • Walking on grass when specifically told not too. It's impossible to fight the urge. 
  • As above with not touching art/displays in museums or galleries.
  • Urinating in the street. Needs must.
  • Cheating in exams. Who didn't have formulas pencilled on their Casio calculator?
  • Disrespecting school property. Pushing chairs of desks earned me an internal suspension - pretty god damn rock 'n roll!
  • 'Walking under the influence'- Police once pulled me over on the Euston road because they questioning whether I was in a fit state to be walking.
  • Going up town (to an alley to smoke) at lunch without a letter from your parents. 
  • Indecent exposure. One of favourite activities.
  • Driving without a seat belt. If you've not done a journey on floor of a cab or in the boot of a car you've not lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment