Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Wednesday 6 April 2011

My Uni Days in a Nutshell -


  • Too much spag bol.
  • Getting my bum out - on purpose.
  • Getting my bum out - by mistake because of hipster jeans.
  • Trying to make rollies from the dust at the bottom of the packet.
  • Peppermint tea - for its dry mouth relieving capacity.
  • Exhibition cider and not being able to find your way home after.
  • Endlessly surcumbing to peer pressure.
  • Redbull shakes every friday.
  • Boys, boys, boys.
  • Walkers Max Power paprika crisps stuffed in sandwiches.
  • Getting a cab anywhere for a pound each (£5 all in).
  • Perfecting skinning up. 
  • Memory loss.
  • Playing trivial pursuit half-cut. Which meant forgetting the questions before you'd finished reading them.
  • 100 shot challenge.
  • 'Magic cashpoints' where they'd give you money even when you had none.
  • Wonderful days when hangovers were a fun, group activity.
  • 'Missions' to the garage 5 minutes away.
  • Shameless gyrating to christina and britney.
  • Shameless flirting to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment