Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Tuesday 5 April 2011

Clothes I can not wear

  • halter necks - just no.
  • safari style shorts  - i look like a scout leader.
  • DM's or any other type of ankle boot.
  • hipster jeans - bum is too flat (so they fall down constantly).
  • converse - feet too long.
  • sarongs- tying them never works out as i imagined.
  • wedge shoes - death wish.
  • berets - only 1% of the population, most of them french, can pull this off.
  • cycling/skiing helmets -  the contrast between the width of the helmet and my jaw is laughable.
  • velvet and corduroy.
  • tops with ruffles around the neck - makes me feel like Shakespeare/ a dinosaur.

1 comment:

  1. converse and sarongs are a big no no no for me. This one really made me laugh

    ReplyDelete