Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Wednesday 13 April 2011

My life in numbers

  • Men I've been vaguely obsessed with 7.
  • Teas a day 4.
  • Cigarettes a day I miss smoking 20..
  • Weeks premature I was 7.
  • Kids I want 4.
  • Moments of my life I regret 2. 
  • Number of teeth in my mouth -1 ( one of my middle ones never grew). 
  • Best money ever spent  625 (Derek).
  • Number of chewits I can fit in my mouth at once- a whole packet, so 15/6.
  • Fingers/thumbs I can in mouth at once 5.
  • Number of glasses of rose it takes to send me mental 2.5
  • Times I been skiing 12.
  • Times I have sulked/cried on the piste 11.
  • Approximate number of pizza express soho pizzas eaten 300.
  • Lost weekends in Cannes 2.
  • Bites by a potentially rabied dogs 1.
  • Phone numbers I actually know 7.
  • Number of those phone numbers that are friends from school's landlines and therefore redundant 5.

2 comments:

  1. Julie Lascelles13 April 2011 at 09:22

    that's gross that you only have 1 tooth in your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah. yep our four tea code is optimum. Today I had one at 8, one at 11, one at 3 and one at 5. I think ours are similar except perhaps the last one?

    ReplyDelete