Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Tuesday 3 May 2011

Unusual places I've slept...


  • Under a cake table.
  • On a sunlounger waiting for friends to come home from a night out.
  • On a canal boat.
  • In a telephone box.
  • In a bed with 4 other people.
  • On a 20ft by 20ft island in the Caribbean sea.
  • In a fancy villa belonging to some drug barons on Isla Bonita. Very unwise.
  • In a horse box.
  • In my car, dressed as Liz Hurley.
  • In the bath (without water in).
  • On the bathroom floor. Too many times.
  • On the top bunk of a sleeper train to France, only to fall off in the middle of the night.
Places my sister has slept. They deserve a mention:

  • In a queue for a club.
  • On a party bus in Cancun during springbreak.
  • In a marquee. She not only snoozed through the party, but through all the clearing up the next day too.
  • In a sunbed in a friends parents bedroom, having sleepwalked her way in there.
Thank you Lucy Murray for suggesting today's topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment