Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Thursday 5 May 2011

Faces I can't stand...


  • Janet Street Porter. Multiplied by 100 once she opens her mouth.
  • Lee Evans.
  • The 'friend of a friend' who is one of those girls who makes girls feel bad for being girls.
  • The presenter from Embarrassing Bodies with a plastic face.
  • Nicolas Cage. 
  • Nicole kidman. The most over rated.
  • 3 people at work.
  • All of the new BGT panel.
  • Kerry Katona, especially post make-over.
  • All pugs.
  • Anyone with those beauty spot piercings.
  • Katie Weasel.
  • Kiera Knightly. Jaw heavy.
  • Chris Akabusi. Especially when doing his trademark 'awoga'.
  • Postman Pat.
  • Noel Edmonds.
  • Moon-face herself: the one who sung murder on the dance floor.  
  • Carol Voderman. Smug.
  • Richard Hammond (post accident).
  • Fearne Cotton she knows, we know, she's not nearly as good as she is pretending she is.
  • Pugwall. Front man of the Orange Organics.

No comments:

Post a Comment