Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Sunday 27 March 2011

Things that sum-up my teenage years...

  • Sovereign fags (bought with lunch money).
  • Desperately wanting Kickers.
  • Desperately wanting platforms.
  • McDonald's breakfast.
  • The rugby club.
  • Dancing to garage, listening to Britpop.
  • 'Missing the bus' home from school.
  • Record bags.
  • My (4 gear) Fiesta.
  • 3-way phone calls.
  • Writing endless letters to friends I was sitting next/ had seen all day at school.
  • Pretending to skate.
  • Wella Colour Mousse: Mahogany.
  • Two bleached streaks at the front of my hair.
  • Not being allowed on a school ski trip.
  • No being allowed on a post GCSE trip to Ayia Napa.
  • Hanging out at the coach park, the shelter, occasionally Camden market.
  • Reading Festival.

1 comment:

  1. I had two red streaks in my hair (I was a fan of ginger spice). I was never allowed near camden market :(

    ReplyDelete