Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 18 March 2011

Memorable things I've eaten

  • dad's cheese on toast after breaking down the M4
  • a spoonful of dog food, thinking it was chocolate
  • ceviche on a board a boat in the Belize
  • scrambled eggs baps at 5am
  • smoked salmon sandwich at granny's funeral
  • bacon dipped in chocolate, florida state fair
  • steak frite on my wedding day
  • hand rolls at kulu kulu, weekly
  • so many easter eggs I was sick
  • banana pancakes, thailand
  • deep fried loctus, thailand
  • 3 courses of duck at a gite that only served duck
  • my step-dad's sausage rolls every christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment