Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 1 April 2011

Places I'd rather be...

  • On a rock beside a mountain eating lunch. 
  • In the garage at home playing mindless drinking games with the village crew.
  • Gossiping and getting ready for a night out with my girls. Ideally with a new outfit to wear.
  • Shouting across the corridor to my sister. From my bed at Dads.
  • Sunbathing, anywhere.
  • In the bath with my husband and a g&t.
  • On wandsworth commmon with a picnic and no where to go till it gets too cold to stay out.
  • In Ibiza clad in fancy dress for my friends 30th (this us imagined it's not going to happen till sept.
  • Dozing at my grannies lazily listening to her war stories I've heard before.
  • Having a drunken sing along (shout along) with my best family friends.
  • Being tucked into bed, like a child, by my mum.
  • Unpacking in a nice hotel. 
  • In a sound session eating too much of something tasty- currently lebanese.
  • round any table eating with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment