Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Tuesday 26 April 2011

My worst habits (part 1)

  • Greed.
  • Ruining shoes.
  • Inflexiibilty with plans.
  • Not putting lids on things properly.
  • Eavesdropping.
  • Drinking/eating too fast.
  • Chewing gum for too long.
  • Rushing.
  • Turning everything into a race (with myself) i.e how quickly can I get dressed.
  • Drinking salad dressing.
  • Picking scabs.
  • Over checking social media.
  • Laughing in awkward situation.
  • Having a loud voice that is always the last one left talking.
  • Suddenly deciding I need to leave a night out: cinderella effect.
  • Always managing to accidently break other peoples belongings when borrowing them.
  • Picking the cheese off lasagna /shepherds pie.
  • Banging on about tea.
  • Bossiness. The fatal flaw of an eldest child. 
  • Not drying properly before getting out of the shower. 
  • Having a face that shows exactly what I thinking.
  • Frowning when I am concentrating. Reading on holiday = frown tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment