Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Monday 18 April 2011

Fun things to do in the sun

  • Eat picnics-  (especially since discovering quorn scotch eggs, scotch eggs but less dirty).
  • Talk about moving abroad.
  • Swim, sweat, swim.
  • Dig a deep hole at the beach.
  • Have a water fight. Not with boys because they carry it on too long.
  • Eat a calippo-look forward to the puddly bit at the bottom.
  • Not play that clappy rugby ball game that once bust my nose.
  • Anything involving pimms.
  • Only walk on the sunny side.
  • Discover a new album.
  • Avoid wearing grey.
  • Avoid boob sweat patches.
  • Put off going to the loo for as long as possible when on a beach or park.
  • End up playing rounders with boobs flying everywhere because of ineffective support offered by bikini top/ strapless bra.
  • Pretend to run away (my 10 year old self).
  • Stay out till you get chilly.
  • Have lunch that runs into dinner.
  • Develop incredibly dry feet. They don't call me 'Gandhi Feet' for nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment