Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Wednesday 30 March 2011

If I was a billionaire I would

  • Have my bed laundered and made everyday
  • Fill my house with fresh flowers
  • Eat sushi at least 6 times a week
  • Still eat beans on toast, alot
  • Buy a ski chalet
  • Learn how to cook like a Michelin starred chef
  • Keep my little 2 bed maisonette
  • Buy a sprawling farmhouse and fill it with dogs, horses, friends and eventually babies.
  • Never get the tube again
  • Still only have a 32 inch TV
  • Have diptyque violette candles EVERYWHERE
  • Get really brown
  • NOT keep working

No comments:

Post a Comment